I joined the Singapore University of Technology and Design in 2016, initially as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the System Analysis and Verification Group of Prof. Sun Jun, before becoming a Lecturer and Researcher in the ISTD Pillar in 2018. Prior to SUTD, I was a postdoctoral researcher at ETH Zürich (2013-16) in the Chair of Software Engineering held by Prof. Bertrand Meyer. I completed my undergraduate and doctoral degrees at the University of York (2009-2013) under the supervision of Dr. Detlef Plump.
Whilst at York, I received a Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Award and became an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA).
For an up-to-date overview of my current activities, please dig deeper into my website:
- Research — research project descriptions, collaborators, and key papers
- Publications — research papers, work-in-progress, and bibliographic data
- Events — conferences / workshops I’m co-organising or participating in
- Talks — research presentations, with selected sets of slides
- Teaching — course materials, teaching experience, and Master’s theses supervised
- Professional — committee memberships, refereeing service, and professional development